Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures of Finished Designer Room

A few weeks back, I had a photographer come in and take pictures of the final room. I've posted them below - I'm really pleased with how the room came together!



Hope you've enjoyed your look at "The High Society Bedchamber". To see the room in person, visit the Bucks County Designer House before May 31st. For details, ticket information and directions visit www.buckscountydesignerhouse.org.
For more information about Cailen Ascher Design or my upcoming book, Well-Designed Living, visit www.CailenAscher.bravehost.com or email CailenAscher@gmail.com.





1 comment:

  1. I love the window seat. It looks so cozy. Everything came out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails