Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You Decide How You Feel!

I know, I hate it too when people tell me "the only person who can make you sad/mad/happy is you!". Yet, as much as I may hate to hear it, I know deep down it's true. No one else has control over your inner workings and thoughts. You alone have the ability to dwell on the problem, seek the solution or let it go. You alone can decide whether or not to see the "silver lining" in any given situation.

As much as it may feel like other people are making you feel this or that. When it really comes down to it, you alone have the power to let their decisions and words affect you (or not). It's your choice.

Choose wisely : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails