Friday, March 25, 2011

thank you (because i don't say it enough)

thank you for all you do.

me & craig
thank you for doing the dishes and for taking out the trash. thank you for what you do around the house...inside and out. thank you for your patience and your text messages. thank you for loving me so much and for being such a good papa to olive. thank you for putting me first and supporting me in all i do. thank you for asking me to marry you and for being involved with planning. thank you for your hugs and kisses and for letting me keep my feet warm under you when we're on the couch. thank you for doing my taxes and for treating me to bobby's countless times. thank you for allowing me to grow into the person i am meant to be. thank you for your tireless support and for always reading my blog.  thank you for making me laugh and for always being yourself around me. thank you for putting up with my (poor) tv choices and genuinely caring about who "the bachelor" will choose.  thank you for challenging me, pushing me and believing in me (more than i believe in myself sometimes).  thank you for allowing me to pursue my dreams...even when it (temporarily) compromises your own. but most of all, thank you for loving me, handsome. i love you too. 143

isn't he handsome?

me & craig on xix's balcony
who do you want to thank today?




13 comments:

  1. Aww. You guys are so adorable together. My hubby lets me warm my feet under his legs on the couch too. That's true love right there. My feet are always freezing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd thank MY Craig...for a lot of the same reasons you're thanking yours! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are soo cute! i want to thank MY andrew, my boyfriend and best friend who is so patient with me. thanks for this post. i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetest post ever! y'all are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts like this!!! You two are so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is so sweet! what a cute post :) have a fantastic weekend! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is so sweet. Sounds like you have an amazing guy in your life! Thanks for stopping Things That Sparkle! Newest follower here

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post - certainly I don't thank my hubby enough and he takes out the trash and take a lot of rubbish from me sometimes, like just a few minutes ago when he had to sort out my computer - from his office. He is so patient and kind and this post has reminded me to thank him! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to thank whoever my future husband may be (because I know he's going to have to put up with a lot of crap). He's going to be a saint.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the reminder! This is so important to say thank-you! What a cute post :)
    Thank YOU for sharing it--and for stopping by my blog :) I'm your 200th follower yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this post is so sweet! I'm off to thank my BF for all he does for me :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! So sweet! I also have to thank my boyfriend - he cheered up me big time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails