Monday, October 11, 2010

bachelorette amazingness

han, me & cate
saturday night was erin's (my cousin) bachelorette party.  fun times.  fun times.  needless to say we had lots and lots of fun drinks, good laughs and delicious food : )

erin (bride-to-be)
we started our evening at the melting pot.  fondue goodness.  i mean, seriously...who does not love melted, oohey-gooey cheese?!  and then dessert.  oh, dessert!  soooo good.  "flaming turtle" = melted chocolate, caramel and pecans and also "s'mores" = melted chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker crumbles.  and you get to dip cheesecake (yay!), brownies, pound cake, marshmallows, rice crispie treats, strawberries and bananas.  yum! 

brownies and cheesecake and pound cake...oh my!!!
han, me, cate
after melting pot we meandered over to yakitori boy where we had a private room for our evening of karaoke.  (ps i love karaoke : )  we sang some top 40 and also some oldies but goodies.  awesomeness.

lychee martinis
cate, erin, han, chrissy, me
after singing our hearts out we hopped into some cabs and headed over to our 3rd and final stop.  a super cool bar (totally decorated for halloween) where we could dance and drink to our hearts' content!  we had a great time : )  can't wait til it's my turn to be the bachelorette...won't be long now...


have you checked out my vintage purse giveaway?! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I am soooo jealous that you got to go to The Melting Pot. Those desserts look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this looks like too much fun!! I love the melting pot. So delish! By the way, your top is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! =)
    PS I LOVE karaoke but don't have friends brave enough to get up there with me -- boo lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous time:) sure wish i went to the wedding my sister was in on Saturday:( tears...all day! have a nice week!:)

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails