Friday, October 15, 2010

what i'm looking forward to....

Tumblr_l93rc7jxyd1qbn77to1_500_large
picture credit {here}
i'm a little sick and was thinking about a way to brighten my spirits since i'm feeling under the weather.  and really, nothing makes me happier than thinking about wonderful things in the works : )  lucky for me, there are a lot of really exciting/fun/happy things on the horizon.  some that come around yearly.  others just once in a lifetime.  so here we go.  i'm looking forward to...

picture credit {here}
erin's wedding!!!  the great pumpkin charlie brown.  halloween (in lambertville and seeing the houses all decorated).  craig & my 5 year anniversary (and also our "wedding minus 1yr" anniversary).  engagement photo shoot in rittenhouse square.  apple picking (and baking delicious treats).  looking at rehearsal dinner places.  my (25th) birthday.  and of course thanksgiving (and the start of the holiday season).  i'll stop there so i don't get too ahead of myself...

i think i'm feeling a little better already : )  

halloween in lambertville.  picture credit {here}

so, what are you looking forward to this fall?



4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm looking forward to hot drinks and long baths :) I just stocked up my desk at work with tea and hot chocolate mix, my coworkers were dropping by every break, lol!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Great Pumpkin! I think it's the best Charlie Brown show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably sounds silly, but i cant wait to wear boots and a good warm coat on a chilly day!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The turning of the leaves is what I like the most. Hope you get better over the weekend. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails