Friday, October 8, 2010

weekend's here early

craig texted me at work yesterday and asked if i wanted to go to happy hour at bobby simone's after work.  yes!  who doesn't enjoy 1/2 price cosmos on thursday?  i mean, honestly?!  there's really no better way to usher in the weekend a day early than to go to happy hour(s) at your fave watering hole.  if you haven't indulged recently...i highly recommend it!

drinks arrive : )

so pretty...
me & craig <3
for the love of guinness

hey!  that's mine!


refill, anyone?
tgif!  so, what're you up to this weekend? 
(i have my cousin's bachelorette party to attend.  fun times await!)

oh, and if you haven't checked it out yet - i'm hosting a giveaway for a vintage purse! 





10 comments:

  1. Ohh those are such a great photos...I could have one of those today:)
    Kisses
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking I'd love to drop my kids off at Nana's and grab a drink with my husband to celebrate his new iPhone App.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm that cosmo looks so yummy!! I love when weekends start early =)
    Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both make such a cute couple! :) I get tipsy over two vodka shots so I might pass on this one.

    Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a great time! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink drink looks delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! looks like a great hang out plc!!

    lov your blog!

    Please feel free to visit/comment on my blog http://www.thefacelessblog.com.... and add me on google friends and bloglovin if u wish!

    would love to hear from you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time... I also like to finish my Fridays late, it gives me a feeling of weekends being longer :)

    - Reenie, fellow Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww you guys are all cute! glad you had a fun night out on the town ;]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I likey happy hour, lol! There is a really hot spot right down the street from my home where they have $4 martinis every Wed starting at 4pm. The only problem is, it's always packed so by the time I get off work I can never get in. I have only been once with a group of girlfriends and have been itching to go back ever since.

    I found you through Raechels awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails