Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my monster mash



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

check out my monster mash!  hahaha!!!  i love this.  jib-jab is such a cool company - and this halloween ecard is free.  i love free things : )  this will surely make your friends and family smile.  the players?  mad scientist is my sister, hannah.  craig is frankenstein.  i'm the bride of frankenstein (obviously...).  my cousin erin (who's getting married this weekend!) is the wolfman.  and my good friend, ashlee, is dracula.  lol

if you create one of your own and post it on your blog, be sure to send me the link!  to make a monster mash (or other halloween card) starring you and your faves click {here}.

happy (almost) halloween!

p.s. music automatically plays on my blog, so you might want to scroll to the bottom and pause it before watching the video : )

8 comments:

  1. hahah that is a cool Halloween video:)Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a ban.do headband GIVEAWAY today! Please, join in!

    (I bet you will love it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I love jib-jab. So cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free is such a beautiful word. :) Very cute card though. Happy Halloween (a tad early.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this just never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was WAY more awesome than I was expecting. Thanks for this! It made me laugh at work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was SO funny!!! I always do the Elf one during Christmas but this one is perfect too!! I needed a good laugh today, so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, totally cute!

    Luv that so many people are getting in the Halloween spirit :)

    I would like to invite you to join my **Interactive Halloween Party**, come, come, I promise I won't bite, I'm not a vampire... or am I ...? eery music....

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails