Tuesday, October 19, 2010

happy anniversary : )

today is a very special day.  it's my parents' 36th wedding anniversary : )  congrats, mom & dad!  they got married on october 19th, 1974 on a beautiful fall day, after dating since the age of 15.  this past weekend we celebrated by doing some of their favorite (fall) activities.  we went on a house tour in the adorable town of lambertville, nj and then had a delicious dinner (thanks, han!) of turkey stroganoff. 

lambertville house tour
some other special things about today?  craig & i met exactly 5 years ago today.  (i love that we met on my parents' anniversary!)  little did i know 5 years ago that i would planning a wedding (and life) with the guy i talked to at the library : )


another fun thing?  today begins abc family's 13 nights of halloween!  every night from now til halloween they'll be playing fun/spooky/halloweeny movies and shows.  yay!

happy 10.19.10!




9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh today is my parents' anniversary as well! Such a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! Happy Anniversary to your parents! :) Best wishes with the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how sweet! Happy Anniversary to your parents:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so so sorry I didnt get back to you in 24hrs. I am hoping I still won the purse! I did email you my address tonight... if you have any problems getting the address please email me at jessica.skillin@maine.edu or leave another comment on my blog!

    Again so sorry! Hope I am not too late!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your parents!!! That's such a long long time... :) I hope I'll be able to celebrate that as well someday! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
    http://blogcouture.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps: I am hosting a $50 gift certificate GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww congratulations to you mom and dad. it sounds like you had a great celebation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations to your parents! that house is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    P.S i can't wait to receive your book and prize. excited here :)

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails