Wednesday, August 17, 2011

foodie wednesday: vegetables & vodka

first off, i want to thank you all for your lovely words of encouragement regarding my (in)decision about taking yogadharma teacher training.  in no small part because of your feedback, i have decided to do it!  by may of 2012, i will be a certified yoga teacher : )  very exciting!

on a different (but no less exciting) note, my cookbook, vegetables & vodka, is complete!  after a lot of contemplation about the best way to distribute it, i've decided to forgo traditional paper printing and am instead offering it as a FREE ebook as a thank to all of you, my wonderful supporters.

the ebook format is much more in-line with lifestyle maven's philosophy: it's green, it's shareable, and it allows you to easily access the blogs of all the fabulous contributors that made vegetables & vodka possible.


i am so excited to share these delicious healthy dinner recipes & low-cal cocktails with all of you.  all i ask is that if you love the cookbook, share it!

cheers, mavens : )



18 comments:

  1. Wow - a cookbook? Amazing girl! I can't wait to start using it! xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cookbook looks wonderful! i can't wait to try the scrumptious-looking recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow and wow your blog is amazing. Seriously, its great! The cookbook is insane! Haha I am now a follower of yours and cannot wait to read this cookbook all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your decision to become a yoga instructor!! That is such amazing news! I can't wait to hear about this journey!

    And I am SOOO excited to download your cookbook!!! I will certainly be blogging about it in the upcoming week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the fabulous ebook. I will be flicking through at my leisure but love it already, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!!!!!!! you must be so proud. this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS, Cailen!!!! you must be so excited :)

    trying to figure out how to download. do i have to join the program?

    Sam @ fitness food & faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so incredible! Congrats on the cookbook and yoga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following me! So glad you left a note so I can follow your awesome blog!! Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your sweet comment darling!
    i follow you back!
    have a great day!!!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very awesome! I like the book idea. I jumped over from Learning Patience and am glad I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome Cailen! I will definitely pass your cookbook along! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea - all the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome, I look forward to cooking from it, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here from SITS. Congrats on your day. Can't wait to use the cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm here from SITS too. The cookbook sounds great.

    I'm interested in your pizza crust. I have a whole wheat recipe that I like, but it's a little too healthy tasting from some of our guests, so I've been playing with it a little.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cookbook title! Very creative :) I'll have to check it out, I love a good healthy recipe.

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails