Monday, August 29, 2011

om monday: law of attraction

sometimes, you have to just move forward, even though all the steps aren't clear.  recently, i was accepted into yogadharma - a yoga teacher training program.  if you've ever looked into teacher training, you know it can be expensive, and this program was no exception.  with our upcoming wedding, it didn't feel like the appropriate time to pursue my certification, though i wanted to so badly.


when weighing the options, craig came to me and said, "you have to do this.  you'll regret it if you don't".  with his support, the choice seemed easy and obvious, and i applied the next day.

the day after i was accepted, i received an email from a former writing client saying that they could use me on a regular basis, 1-2 days a week.  i.e. steady, reliable income.  music to my ears as a freelancer.


it's crazy how things like that happen.  you move closer to your goal/dream/passion, and suddenly your current reality shifts to support it.  the law of attraction at work.


have you ever experienced the law of attraction in your life?


[all images are of my teacher, amy, from yogadharma]


10 comments:

  1. That's so great girl! I am a huge believer in following your dreams, believing things will sort themselves out as you go!
    BUT I'm dying to hear about your bachelorhette weekend! pls tell!
    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! congrats! thats such a great opportunity so quickly for you :)
    im pretty impressed by the law of attraction. have had several tiny moments like that but nothing as life changing as yours [well, not yet] :D im optimistic!

    and wow your teacher amy is quite limber lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be such a relief Cailin! I am so happy to hear that you will still be able to work towards your goal. That's fantastic!

    I haven't experienced a similar law of attraction yet, but I hope one is in my future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I've experienced the law of attraction, but I'm certainly ready to!

    Congrats on all of the new opportunities, I know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting!! congratulations on the new opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything happens for a reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Every single day I do experience this law...somehow,lately more than ever!...is anything going on with the planetary line up? ;)
    loveeee your post!
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeek, these pics are amazing! that will be you soon :)

    yay for the writing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Join the community of believers and help people reach their dreams by sharing your own stories of success http://www.stickam.com/group/lawofattraction

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails