Friday, August 12, 2011

happy hour: cocktail (link) party


hello mavens!  and happy friday!  i thought it would be fun to host a little cocktail party since the weekend is (almost) upon us.  link up to share your favorite cocktail recipe : )


as you probably know by now, i'm a vodka girl.  my all time favorite is a well-mixed cosmo (from bobby's), but when i'm in the mood for something a little lighter (i.e. healthier), my go-to is vodka + club + splash of cranberry.

2 oz vodka
5 oz club
1 oz cranberry juice

serve over ice & garnish with a fresh lime wedge and voila!  refreshing perfection.  recipe video {here}.


if you want to share your favorite drink recipe, just link up below, and please link back to lifestyle maven from your blog using the button below.  thanks, ladies!



Lifestyle Maven




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I remember you mentioning this on my last post! And I am in serious need of a good cocktail tonight. Definitely # 1 on my list for starting this weekend off right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a cosmo girl too! My fav is a la Dad - he just KNOWS that I like mine light pink rather than red - more V for me hah! Enjoy your cocktails!

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails